Cincinnati Staycation Ideas
Are you looking for some ideas for things you can do in the greater Cincinnati, Ohio and northern Kentucky on your summer staycation. Here is small list I put together. I have to give credit to the CincyMoms.com forum for some of these ideas:
- Visit the Cincinnati Zoo (voted #1 family attraction in Cincinnati)
- Newport Aquarium
- Stay a night at the Great Wolf Lodge in Mason (indoor waterpark)
- How can you forget, King’s Island ?
- Drive to the Kentucky Horse Park
- Mammoth Caves
- Six Flag’s Kentucky Kingdom
- Columbus’s COSI isn’t too far away.
- Hocking Hills makes a nice weekend getaway
- Hueston Woods State Park is a great staycation destination
- The Beach Water Park is a great way to cool off on your hot staycation
- Have you been to CoCo Key in Cincinnati yet?
- We love visiting the Cincinnati Museum Center
- Coney Island is home to Sunlite Pool – the world’s largest recirculating swimming pool!
Do you have some other ideas? Be sure to submit your staycation idea or you can comment on this post to let me know of other great staycation ideas for Cincinnati.